The day has arrived and you're looking for someone to capture every detail of it. Let me help you!

Wedding packages start at $2700 and include:

  • Online Gallery
  • Around full day coverage
  • Wedding Box with USB
  • Complimentary Engagement Session


I'll show up on your big day ready to serve you. I'll be your photographer, your event coordinator, your best friend and your encourager. I'll make sure the tags are cut off your dress, the flowers have had time to drain, the bridesmaid dresses are steamed and the men have their boutonnières on. I'll make sure the cake was delivered, that the music is playing, the guests are happy and you've had something to eat. That your officiant is mic'd up, that the grandma found her correct seating, that the best man has the rings and bridal party is ready to walk. I'll capture your first kiss, help flip a ceremony over into a reception, make sure your champagne glasses are full for your toast and the best man still has his speech tucked in his pocket. I'll make sure the marriage license gets signed, coordinate your sparkler exit, bustle your dress and put hairpins in after they fall out. I'll visit with your grandma, listen as she tells me about your childhood days, and tears up over how proud of you she is. I'll watch your mama cry as your daddy dances with you for the last time. But most of all, I'll be there to document every small moment, from the tears to the laughs. At the end of the day, I'll go home tired, but you'll go home happy, because I'm there to keep your day as smooth and relaxed as possible.


Can you help me through the process?

Absolutely. You've never done this before, but I have. When I'm not playing photographer I'm often playing wedding cordinator and event planner. I will sit down with you and together we will talk about the timeline of your day. I'll point out the big moments, help you through the next steps, refer you to vendors and wear as many hats as possible on your day of.

How many photos will I recieve and when?

This all depends on the package you select. Each and every wedding is different. Sometimes I'm shooting nontstop, and sometimes I'm caught up in the task of lacing dresses, chasing down family members or orchestrating a sparkler exit. Each wedding is individual but I promise to deliver each and every photo that will be memorable for you. Turnaround time is often up 3-4 weeks, though this tends to vary as well during peak season and slow season.

Are you willing to travel?

Traveling is in my blood. I would love to be present at your wedding no matter where it may be. Travel fees include nothing more than airfare, hotel and rental car. I'm willing to stay in an airbnb or wherever needed to help cut back on your fees. If your looking to book for a destination wedding, feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss your exciting adventure in more detail.

Do you have backup gear and appropriate lighting?

Yes and yes. I have two camera bodies on me almost always. Should one have an issue, I have another on my other hip. Both cameras have dual slots, meaning if one card should go bad, the second will continue to write. I have multiple lenses of different lengths to make your day as perfect as possible along with many flashes and reception lights to light up your dark dance floor.

How does payment work?

I require a 20% retainer fee in order to save your date on the calendar. The remaining 80% is due 1-2 weeks before the wedding. If you're in need of payment plans, just let me know and we can work something out!

Do you shoot alone?

Yes. I prefer it that way and shoot about 90% of my weddings by myself. I tend to feel more relaxed through the day by knowing what shots have been taken and what is left to capture. Being in control and not having to rely on another personally works more smoothly for me.

Still have questions? Ready to book?

Shoot me a message! I would love to hear about your day and answer any questions you might have. Don't be scared to say hello!

Learn More